Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last Post from Scotland!

Just a few pictures before we head off to the airport for my trip down to Cardiff.....Dr Who , here I come!
This is an atmospheric scene near where I was staying in Aberdeen.....it didn't actually rain much and I was glad of some cooler weather.

We had a big adventure and went to Kelty on a double decker bus! Naturally we went upstairs and had great fun trying to take photos from there....some came out quite well :) Then we went to Dunfermline Glen in the searing heat and got burnt :(
This is the house I lived in until I was 6....just the top bit mind you! Strangely enough everything seemed smaller and a lot closer together so we were finished there in 10 minutes and caught the next bus


This is Dunfermline Abbey where Robert the Bruce is said to be buried.
This is the view from the bus on the way through Kirkcaldy taken by Mum of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment