Monday, June 14, 2010

Cruised out!


Here we are back from the cruise already! Quite an unusual experience but very enjoyable and I would do it again now that I know the ropes :) There are several hundred photos to organise between the three of us so you will only be getting a few even though Mum spent hours on the laptop editing on Picasa...a great tool for fixing up your photos so that they all look beautiful.


This is the swimming pool I had all to myself first thing in the morning....lovely salt water so very floaty!!! I didn't make it into the bubbly ones though ....next time!


There must have been thousands of these sunbeds...the red road is for people wanting to walk or run around and everyone else is supposed to keep to one side but I kept on getting in the way of people...very polite they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment